Mississippi Today welcomes and encourages your comments on our content but require that anyone commenting identify themselves by registering on our site. Comments may be removed at the discretion of mississippitoday.org.
By commenting on our stories, you agree to follow these guidelines, which are a set of straightforward do’s and don’ts:
• Be polite and considerate. No personal attacks against other commenters or private individuals are allowed. We will not publish comments using inappropriate language.
• Be yourself. Any comment that is not relevant to the story and is deemed spam will not be published.
• Keep your comments relevant and on topic.
• Flag bad behavior and mark questionable comments for moderators to review.
• Use abusive or hateful language. Racist, sexist or any bigoted comments or threatening language is strictly prohibited.
• Post false or misleading information. Please cite sources when possible.
• Share promotional material or spam.
• Post another person’s personal information.
Don’t forget: We reserve the right to remove any user or comment for any reason at any time.