JOIN OUR CIRCLE
Mississippi Today is the only member-supported, digitally focused, nonpartisan news organization that informs and engages with Mississippians about public policy, politics, government and statewide issues.
Our nonprofit newsroom depends on your support.
YOUR CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP
Circle Membership is a three-year commitment to provide backing for the vital work of our journalists.
Circle Members believe in supporting our mission a public service — news free of charge on our website, in free syndication and at our numerous public events — so all Mississippians have access to nonpartisan news and information.
All contributions to Mississippi News and Information Corp dba Mississippi Today are tax-deductible as charitable contributions under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code. Tax ID # 47-2158741.
- $84 monthly
- $1,000 annually
- $209 monthly
- $2,500 annually
- $417 monthly
- $5,000 annually
Circle members receive all membership benefits, plus:
- Signed Marshall Ramsey Print
- Mississippi Today canvas tote bag
- Mississippi Today hat at Chairman Level only
- Early Registration to select Mississippi Today programming, events and VIP receptions
- Early online access to select Marshall Ramsey cartoons
- Early online access to select news stories
- Special notifications and updates from Adam Ganucheau, Editor-in-Chief
- Welcome call from Marshall Ramsey, Editor-at-Large, at Chairman Level only
- Exclusive recognition as a Mississippi Today Circle Member on our site
For Circle Membership or Major Gifts:
- Michelle Alexander
- Donor Relations Director
- 601-533-4860 x14
For other membership questions:
- Bethany Atkinson
- Community Manager
For corporate sponsorships and business membership:
- Candi Richardson
- Sales & Marketing Director