Job Description and Qualifications:
- Candidates for this position should have 1-2 years of experience of human resources, management or equivalent experience for a professional organization. College degree is preferred.
- Manage processes and procedures around hiring, development of best practices for staff, code of conduct, employee handbook, onboarding new employees, and establishment of training/professional development programs.
- Develop, manage and expand relationships with state universities for intern programs as well as creating a pipeline for new employees.
- Manage existing intern programs, enlisting help from university leadership where possible to manage and guide interns.
What You’ll Get:
- The opportunity to work alongside award-winning journalists and make significant contributions to Mississippi’s FIRST nonprofit, nonpartisan digital news and information source.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- We have a modern office environment with plenty of natural light with an office-wide view of a beautiful wooded area.
- To work in a culture with passionate, creative, diverse and dedicated teammates to create and grow the organization.
How to Apply:
- Please email a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Talent Manager in the subject line.